As a not-for-profit organization, we are dedicated to meeting the healthcare needs of all people we serve. We promise to care for patients with competence and compassion, by providing quality services with a personal touch.
We, the Silver Cross Family, are committed to our culture of excellence, and will deliver an unrivaled healthcare experience for our patients, their families and the community.
We, as members of Silver Cross Hospital team, are dedicated to meeting the needs of the people we serve by living our Core Values of
Service—serving beyond expectation
Integrity—consistently exhibiting appropriate behavior
Virtue—treating others as you would have them treat you
Excellence—providing quality that exceeds standards
Responsibility—we are accountable for our actions
Standards of Conduct
1. Promote quality health care and ethical behavior
2. Ensure compliance with the law
3. Demonstrate respect, fairness and courtesy in the workplace
4. Understand, avoid and disclose conflicts of interest
5. Maintain confidentiality of information
6. Ensure safety and security
1. Always introduce yourself
2. Wear your name badge appropriately
3. Always give explanations of processes
4. Escort patients and visitors
5. Keep the environment clean
6. Always greet patients, visitors and colleagues
7. Speak up if something does not seem right.