Final Beam Placed on 2nd Medical Office Building
The final steel beam has been placed on the second medical office building on the Silver Cross Replacement Hospital campus. The 174,000 sq. ft. facility will be directly connected to the hospital and the already open office building—where the Silver Cross Center for Women’s Health is located. Construction of the 5-story medical services building (Pavilion A) will be complete in November 2011 and fully operational along with the replacement hospital in February 2012.
Several diagnostic and hospital outpatient services will be located on the first 2 floors including diagnostic testing, dialysis, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, physical, occupational and speech therapy, wound and diabetes care. There will also be a Walgreens retail pharmacy, café, conference center and complimentary valet parking.
Physician offices will be located on the top three floors. Tenants include:
- Advanced Urology Associates, S.C.
- BMI Surgery, S.C.
- Cardiac Surgery Associates
- Cardinal Sleep Disorder Centers of America
- C&R Medical Associates
- Dr. Zafer Jawich
- Dr. Kathleen McCahill
- Dr. Aaron Pal
- Dr. Mohammad Toor
- ENT Surgical Consultants, Ltd.
- Heartland Cardiovascular Center
- Midwest Respiratory, Ltd.
- Northeast Nephrology Consultants
- Progressive Surgical Associates
- Pronger Smith Medical Care
- Southwest Suburban Neurological Surgery
The community will have an opportunity to tour this remarkable new medical building during the campus-wide Grand Opening Celebrations in February 2012. Watch for details.