Homer Glen Emergency Care Center
Silver Cross Emergency Care Center
12701 W. 143rd St.
Homer Glen, IL 60491
Located in the Silver Cross Health Center at 143rd St. & Bell Rd.
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Ranked in the Top 1% nationally for Patient Satisfaction (Press Ganey, 2014)
- Extension of the Silver Cross Hospital Emergency Department
- Staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians*, nurses and paramedics
- Onsite testing: X-ray, CT, EKG, Ultrasound, Lab & MRI
- Average wait times is 20 minutes or less to begin treatment but can vary due to many circumstances. Of course, patients who arrive with life threatening and more serious injuries and ailments are seen before those with non-life threatening problems.
- Advanced cardiac life support ambulance is on-site 24 hours a day, year-round to transport cardiac and critical care patients, once they've been stabilized, to Silver Cross Hospital in New Lenox.
- Access to electronic medical records through MYSilverCross
Full-range of emergency medical services for families of all ages. We treat:
- Abdominal Pain
- Allergic Reactions
- Chest Pain
- Difficulty speaking, change in vision
- Fainting, sudden dizziness, weakness
- Flu Symptoms
- Food Poisoning
- Severe Cuts and Lacerations
- Shortness of breath
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains, strains and broken bones
- Stomach and gastrointestinal pain
- Sudden or severe pain
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Work-related Injuries
You're encouraged to check with your insurance company before an emergency situation arises so you'll be familiar with your plan's coverage.
* Physicians on Silver Cross Hospital’s Medical Staff have expertise in their areas of practice to meet the needs of patients seeking their care. These physicians are independent practitioners on the Medical Staff and are not the agents or employees of Silver Cross Hospital. They treat patients based upon their independent medical judgment and they bill patients separately for their services.