Advanced Endoscopy Center
The Advanced Endoscopy Center at Silver Cross Hospital provides a full range of advanced medical services from diagnosis to treatment of even the most challenging gastrointestinal disorders. We were the first non-teaching hospital in Illinois to perform confocal endomicroscopy using new Cellvizio technology. The result is a faster, more precise diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal cancer and other diseases.
Located in our Procedural Care Unit on the hospital’s second floor, we offer:
- Four state-of-the-art endoscopic procedural suites
- Private rooms for patient preparation before a procedure or test and for recovery afterward
- Comfortable and convenient family lounge
- Advanced supportive services for diagnostic imaging and laboratory testing
- Extended hours to accommodate patients' schedules, including early mornings and Saturday
- 24-hour on-call testing and intervention for patients with urgent needs
- Free valet parking and shuttle bus service
- Free Wi-Fi access
Silver Cross Hospital also has video-conferencing capabilities enabling us to educate other doctors and nurses during actual procedures.
With our state-of-the-art-facilities, the most advanced technologies, and the Advanced Endoscopy Center’s highly skilled gastroenterologists you can feel confident you are receiving award-winning care. In fact, we consistently rank in the Top 2% of in nation for patient satisfaction (Press Ganey).