MYSilverCross is your personal view into Silver Cross Hospital’s electronic medical record used by your healthcare team to manage and document your care. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, MYSilverCross provides free, secure online access to a portion of your medical records.
With MYSilverCross You Can:
- Request, view or modify appointments
- View selected lab results
- Review discharge instructions and patient educational materials
- Access a summary of your medications, allergies, immunizations and any medical issues for your personal use or to send to your physician or other healthcare provider
Already Have an Account?
Setting Up a New Account?
- Emergency, maternity and inpatients only can enroll in MYSilverCross the next time they are at Silver Cross Hospital for care. We plan to expand enrollment to other patient populations in the future.
- Registration requires an in-person visit for security purposes. Please be sure to bring along your photo ID.
- As part of the enrollment process, you will receive an email invitation with instructions on how to complete your registration and activate your secure account.
Should you have trouble claiming your email invitation or logging in, please call our free Support Center at 1-877-621-8014. Help is available24 hours a day, seven days a week.