Minimally Invasive Treatment for Enlarged Prostate
According to the American Urological Society, by age 60, over half of all men have an enlarged prostate. And by age 85, that number climbs to 85%! Having an enlarged prostate, also known as BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia), means the prostate has enlarged and is now blocking the flow of the urine through the urethra.
Signs and Symptoms of an Enlarged Prostate
You should consult a doctor if you have any of these symptoms:
- A weak or slow urinary stream
- A feeling of incomplete bladder emptying
- Difficulty starting urination
- Frequent Urination
- Urgency to urinate
- Getting up frequently at night to urinate
- A urinary stream that starts and stops
- Straining to urinate
- Continued dribbling of urine
- Returning to urinate again minutes after finishing
Resources are Available!
If you would like to learn more about this condition and the treatments and therapies available for treatment, including the Rezum Water Vapor Therapy and GreenLight Laser Therapy, please join Dr. Luke Cho on March 10 at 6 p.m. in the Conference Center of Pavilion A, as he talks about some of the latest and most advanced procedures that can help! This is a FREE session, complete with complimentary refreshments! Click HERE to register!