Outpatient Services Resume at Silver Cross Hospital and Satellite Campus
As Illinois moved to Phase III of its reopening plan, Silver Cross Hospital has begun to safely resume outpatient testing services at the main campus in New Lenox and its satellite location in Homer Glen.
As of May 26, the operating hours are as follows:
Main campus, New Lenox:
Pavilion A – Outpatient Testing Center
- Monday-Thursday; 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday; 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- and Saturday; 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Main Lobby - Guest Services (Modified Hours)
- Monday-Friday; 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday; 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Homer Glen Campus, 143rd Street & Bell Road (Modified Hours):
- Monday-Saturday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Testing Times:
- MRI: Monday-Friday; 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Ultrasound: Monday-Friday; 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- EKG: Monday-Friday; 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Scheduling an Appointment
If you’d like to schedule an appointment or have any questions about the hours or locations available for the test you have been ordered to take by your doctor, our Central Scheduling representatives are available to help by calling 815-300-7076. To schedule an appointment online, visit https://www.silvercross.org/schedule-now/