Leave Your Mark on the Future. Make the Gift of a Lifetime
Do you dream about making a legacy? The kind that creates a better future? A gift that leaves a lasting statement to the world about who you are and what you care about? Consider making a gift through your will or trust and joining the Silver Cross Legacy Society. Learn how.
Your gift can make a difference in the health of your family, friends and community. Even a small amount can have a big impact over time.
Some people think they must choose between leaving a gift to their family or their favorite charity. You can do both, and some charitable gifts may actually save your family money by decreasing inheritance taxes. More importantly, you are setting an example on the importance of doing what you can for others and those causes that are most important to you.
It is a special person indeed who is motivated to care so deeply and personally about the future Silver Cross Hospital and the people we serve.
Benefits of Legacy Society Membership
When you establish your legacy gift, you join a select group of generous individuals who have expressed an enduring commitment to Silver Cross Hospital. As a member of the Silver Cross Legacy Society you will receive:
- The certainty of knowing that your gift will ensure safe, quality healthcare for years to come
- Commemorative naming opportunities and recognition at select levels for disclosed gifts
- “At Your Service” personal health navigator to assist with scheduling hospital, testing and doctor appointments, referrals and billing
- Private lunch with Silver Cross Hospital’s President/CEO
- Lifetime membership as a Silver Cross Community Trustee
- Invitations to exclusive gatherings throughout the year
- Legacy Society Pin and Certificate to include with your Estate files.
Create Your Legacy Today
A bequest made through your Will or Trust is the easiest, most tangible way to create a lasting legacy while supporting Silver Cross Hospital.
There are several ways to make a bequest to YOUR Hospital through the Silver Cross Foundation by giving:
Other ways include:
- Make Silver Cross Foundation a beneficiary of your will or living trust, life insurance policy, retirement plan, and/or donor-advised fund
- Establish a charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust and create a steady stream of income for yourself and/or others
Silver Cross is fortunate to have dedicated friends and benefactors supporting the Hospital’s mission, including many who have chosen to secure its future through bequests and planned estate gifts.
If you have already arranged for a bequest or other planned gift, please contact the Silver Cross Foundation and complete the Legacy Society Gift Agreement so we can honor your support.
If you are still considering such a gift, let us know so we can help you and your advisors complete your gift in a way that benefits your estate and makes clear your intention to help Silver Cross Hospital. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracy Simons, Executive Director of Silver Cross Foundation at (815) 300-7113. Thank you.