Behavioral Health Care When & Where You Need It
Did you know 1 in 4 Americans suffers from some form of mental illness or substance abuse? That’s why Silver Cross Hospital and US HealthVest teamed up to open the 100-bed Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital, a two-story, 68,000-square-foot, behavioral health hospital right on the campus of Silver Cross Hospital.
About Silver Oaks Hospital
Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital offers:
- A full continuum of behavioral health services to adolescents, adults and senior adults.
- Special programs for women’s trauma and LGBTQ individuals.
- Chemical detoxification.
- Inpatient, day hospital and intensive outpatient programs.
- 24/7 mental health assessments at no charge.
- The latest safety features designed to provide patients with a comfortable environment to receive therapeutic care.
- A caring environment with licensed psychiatrists, nurses, therapists and technicians dedicated to providing exceptional care for you or a loved one.