Brain & Spine
At the Neuroscience Institute at Silver Cross Hospital, our goal is to make sure that you receive the right treatment at the right time for brain and spine care.
You’ll find highly trained experts that include board-certified neurologists, neurosurgeons, emergency medicine doctors, and physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists who can diagnose and treat all types of neurological conditions that include:
- Preventing strokes and halting them in their path.
- Diagnosing and treating neck and back injuries, brain tumors, cerebral vascular malformations, aneurysms and blockages in the arteries of the neck or carotid arteries.
- And providing the necessary rehabilitation.
Experience & Expertise:
You can feel confident you’ll get top-quality brain and spine care at The Neuroscience Institute at Silver Cross Hospital because we:
- Provide advanced stroke care through our partnership with Loyola University Medical Center that includes doctors at Silver Cross Hospital performing interventional endovascular procedures to treat high-risk stroke patients.
- Offer the latest rehabilitation services through our partnership with the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab —ranked the best rehabilitation hospital in the U.S. by U.S. News & World Report every year since 1991, allowing patients to recover close to home at Silver Cross Hospital.
- Are designated as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Received the American Heart/American Stroke Association’s Get with the Guidelines Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- Recognized Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois.
Need a Doctor?
We can help you find a doctor that specializes in Neuroscience Care including stroke, spine and brain and balance treatments that meet your needs. Search our online Physician Directory.