Full Range of Care and Treatments
Whether your heart problem is caused by blockages in the coronary arteries or rhythm problems with the electrical system of your heart, Silver Cross can treat your unique problem. We offer a full range of treatments:
- Angioplasty and cardiac stenting to open blockages in the heart.
- Coronary artery bypass graft surgery to create new passages for blood flow to your heart.
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR),a less invasive procedure to treat severe aortic stenosis and replace a diseased aortic valve, getting you back on your feet faster.
- Coronary valve surgery to repair or replace a faulty heart valve.
- Catheter ablation, which uses a special type of energy to correct abnormal heart rhythms.
- Electrical device implants, such as an implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) or pacemaker to regulate and correct the heart’s rhythm.
Shockwave, an intravascular lithotripsy procedure that allows doctors to safely break down rigid calcium deposits, using sonic pressure waves, so that a blocked artery can be expanded and blood flow restored with the placement of a stent.