Substance Use Disorder Treatment Nearby
If you or a loved one is suffering from substance use disorder with a chemical dependency, you can find quality, compassionate care close to home at Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital.
Silver Cross Hospital and US HealthVest teamed up to open the 100-bed Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital, a two-story, 68,000-square-foot, behavioral health hospital right on the campus of Silver Cross Hospital.
Meeting the Need for Substance Use Disorder Treatment in our Community
- Did you know 1 in 4 Americans suffers from some form of mental illness or substance abuse?
- Heroin claimed the lives of 82 victims in Will County in 2018 alone.
- The latest Will County Community Health Status Assessment reports that in 2016 there were 58 suicides with the majority attributed to gunshot wounds, hangings and drug overdoses.
- Substance abuse among 12th graders has increased since 2012. And, alcohol is the primary substance abused with marijuana coming in second.
Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital offers:
- A full continuum of behavioral health services to adolescents, adults and senior adults.
- Chemical detoxification, as detox is often the first step in care for addiction treatment. Whether it’s alcohol, prescription medication or other drugs, ongoing substance use can create a physical addiction. Detox involves managing withdrawal and other complications as you process remnants of the substance from your body.
- Inpatient, day hospital and intensive outpatient programs.
- 24/7 mental health assessments at no charge.
- The latest safety features designed to provide patients with a comfortable environment to receive therapeutic care.
- A caring environment with licensed psychiatrists, nurses, therapists and technicians dedicated to providing exceptional care for you or a loved one.
To learn more about Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital, visit silveroaksbehavioralhospital.com or call (844) 580-5000.