Having Covid Symptoms?
See a provider and receive care at Silver Cross Urgent Care in New Lenox.
Why Choose Silver Cross for Urgent Care?
You can’t plan for the unexpected, which is why Silver Cross offers quick, convenient medical care for those times when you can’t get in to see your doctor. Or maybe you don’t have a regular health care provider? Whatever the circumstance, you’ll be cared for by a licensed clinical practitioner under the supervision of a board-certified physician.
1851 Silver Cross Blvd.
New Lenox IL 60451 (west side of hospital campus)
(815) 300-ASAP (2727)
Monday-Sunday.........9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Conditions We Treat
- Allergic reactions
- Broken bones and fractures
- Colds, coughs and sore throats
- Eye and ear infections
- Flu symptoms
- Food poisoning
- Ingrown toenails, nail infection and foot fungus
- Insect and animal bites
- Joint pain
- Minor burns
- Scrapes and abrasions
- Sinus infection
- Skin infections and rashes
- Sprains and strains
- Swollen glands
- Work-related injuries
If you need follow-up care, you’ll be referred back to your doctor and/or a specialist on the Silver Cross Medical Staff.
Other Convenient Services Nearby
So you can get the treatment you need right away, we offer:
- On-site laboratory and X-ray services.
- If physical therapy is needed, the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab (formerly the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago) at Silver Cross is conveniently located in the same building.
We accept most major health insurance plans and can bill the insurance companies directly.
- Bring your primary insurance card, secondary insurance card (if you have one) and the policyholder’s name, date of birth and Social Security number.
- If you’re not sure whether your insurance benefits will cover your visit, please contact your insurance company.
- If you don’t have insurance, no problem. At Silver Cross Urgent Care, we offer simple, straight-forward pricing at set rates.
- If you’re a self-paying patient, payment is required at time of service. Credit/debit cards accepted.