We are so grateful for the outpouring of love and support from our local communities, businesses, and individuals. We're here for you, and we're humbled that you're here for us too!
So many of you have reached out to ask us you can do to help...here are some of the best ways to support Silver Cross and our employees during the Covid-19 pandemic:
- Make an Online Donation to the General Operating Fund and leave your messages of support in the comments –OR–make checks payable to Silver Cross Foundation and note Covid-19 Relief in the memo; mail them to the Foundation.
- Donate food, gas, or grocery gift cards to the Silver Cross Foundation for employees
- Donate meals for staff –through Meal Train® (https://mealtrain.com/3gq4g8). You may also call the Silver Cross Foundation to arrange your donation. ALL food donations must be scheduled in advance with staff or via MealTrain®.
- Donate Factory-made, hospital quality Procedural and N-95 masks and Bleach Wipes
GETTING YOUR DONATION TO SILVER CROSS:
Donations may be dropped off or mailed following the instructions, below:
- Brought to the Reception Desk inside the Hospital’s main entrance weekdays between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m. and weekends between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Please include your full name and mailing address attached to every donation, so we can send a thank you letter and tax receipt.
Mailed to Silver Cross Foundation, 1900 Silver Cross Blvd., New Lenox, IL 60451. Again, please include your full name and mailing address attached to every donation, so we can send a thank you letter and tax receipt.
If you have questions about how you, your community group or organization can help Silver Cross Hospital, call (815) 300-7105 or email SilverCrossFoundation@silvercross.org.
And THANK YOU from the bottom of our HEARTS!
COVID-19 Relief Flyer