TANGLED ROOTS BEER TASTING
Fundraiser to Benefit Silver Cross Hospital
Thursday, September 8, 2022
5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
1025 S. State St., Lockport.
Complimentary valet parking provided by the City of Lockport.
This past year has been most challenging for us all. Yet Silver Cross Hospital has been there for us during our time of need. This FUNdraiser to support patient care is a great way to say thanks to OUR healthcare heroes.
Download Tangled Roots Flyer and Registration Form
Space is limited, so reserve today!
Opportunities range from $250 - $5,000 and include event tickets, website and social media publicity and signage.
$55 Ticket includes:
- Flight of Four craft beers
- Choose from three tasting times – 5:15 pm, 6:15 pm or 7:15 pm
- Guided tasting with Tangled Roots Brew Masters
- One additional drink ticket
- Savory starters and sweets
- Fun with friends
- Plus Silent Auction & Raffle Prizes
SPECIAL THANKS TO MAYOR STEVEN & WENDY STREIT, THE CITY OF LOCKPORT and LOCK & MULE by TANGLED ROOTS BREWING COMPANY FOR MAKING THIS EVENT POSSIBLE!
For more information, call 815-300-3941 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You to our 2022 Sponsors
- Apex Hospice and Palliative Care
- Lightways Hospice and Serious Illness Care
- Old National Bank
- Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital
- City of Lockport
- D’Arcy Buick-GMC
- Dr. Reno Caneva & Family
- Advanced Urology Associates
- Dr. Firas Aubeid
- Silver Cross Medical Staff
- Baxter & Woodman, Inc.
- Caneva Foot & Ankle Clinic
- Country Financial – Gary Bronner, CFP
- Julian Electric
- Lewis University
- Lockport Township High School Foundation
- M/I Homes
- Patrick & Susan Frangella
- Victorian Village
- Antonopoulos & Virtel, P.C.
- Berkots Super Foods
- Busey Bank
- Christopher B. Burke Engineering, LTD.
- The Czerkies Family
- Harrah’s Joliet Casino & Hotel
- LifeSmart Senior Services
- Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria
- Mike Rittof
- Second City Greens
- Tai Ginsber & Associates, LLC
- Thomas Engineering Group, LLC
- Crumbl Cookies
- Hollingsworth Candies
- Kirby's Korner Bakery Design Considerations