Silver Cross Community Trustees
We are ardent supporters and friends of Silver Cross Hospital who serve as community ambassadors. Our mission is simple - voluntarily give of your time, talent and treasures to help Silver Cross continue to advance its services and expertise to meet the needs of our growing community.
- Attend at least one meeting a year and bring guests when appropriate. Meetings are held in April, July, and October at the Hospital.
- Provide an annual charitable gift and participate in events benefitting the Silver Cross Foundation
- Spread the good word about Silver Cross within your circles of influence
As a Community Trustee you will receive:
- Valuable health information and the latest news about Silver Cross
- Invitations to special events and milestone celebrations
- Membership pin and certificate to let your family and friends know you support Silver Cross
If you are interested in becoming a Silver Cross Community Trustee, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (815) 300-7105.