Silver Cross Hospital’s Behavioral Health Department provides behavioral health and chemical dependency services for adults 18 years and older, utilizing a holistic approach. Our interdisciplinary team is comprised of licensed and certified behavioral health and chemical dependency professionals, offering a variety of services, including:
• Behavioral Health Inpatient Program;
• Behavioral Health Partial Hospitalization Program;
• Behavioral Health Intensive Outpatient Program;
• Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient Program;
• Dual Diagnosis Outpatient Track for patients experiencing co-occurring symptoms of emotional illness and substance abuse or dependence.
Admission and referral information may be obtained 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling our dedicated intake phone line at (815) 300-1053. Callers can reach a trained behavioral health clinician to determine the best possible treatment for each caller or answer any questions concerning behavioral health or substance abuse. Referrals are welcome from other hospitals, family physicians, social service agencies, the clergy, mental health professionals, employers, family members and friends.
At Silver Cross Hospital, services are covered by most major health insurance policies. Our staff will assist callers in determining benefits and other sources of coverage.