The Advanced Endoscopy Center at Silver Cross Hospital provides a full range of advanced medical services from diagnosis to treatment of even the most challenging gastrointestinal disorders. We were the first non-teaching hospital in Illinois to perform confocal endomicroscopy using new Cellvizio technology. The result is a faster, more precise diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal cancer and other diseases.
Located in our new Procedural Care Unit on the hospital’s second floor, we offer:
- Four state-of-the-art endoscopic procedural suites
- Private rooms for patient preparation before a procedure or test and for recovery afterward
- Comfortable and convenient family lounge
- Advanced supportive services for diagnostic imaging and laboratory testing
- Extended hours to accommodate patients' schedules, including early mornings and Saturday
- 24-hour on-call testing and intervention for patients with urgent needs
- Free valet parking and shuttle bus service
- Free Wi-Fi access
Silver Cross Hospital also has video-conferencing capabilities enabling us to educate other doctors and nurses during actual procedures.
With our new facilities, the most advanced technologies, and the Advanced Endoscopy Center’s highly skilled gastroenterologists you can feel confident you are receiving award-winning care.