Pastoral Care to Support You and Your Loved Ones
Being away from home can be difficult for patients and their families. Our Pastoral Care chaplain and volunteers are here to support you on this journey. Perhaps you need someone to listen to you or a shoulder to lean on and sustain you.
May the chaplain and volunteers pray with or for you? Every day we visit the Hospital Chapel and remember those who asked us to pray for them and their intentions.
New research shows positive spiritual guidance and discussion can help improve a patient's medical outcome. That’s why our hospital chaplain will provide a spiritual perspective to our patient’s medical care plan.
- Visiting patients on all floors and the Emergency Department
- Responding to referrals
- Responding to emergency codes
- Prayer service in the Chapel on Sundays at 3:30 p.m.
- Palliative care rounds
- Discussion with patient and families regarding end-of-life issues
- Pastoral care and support to patients, families, and staff
Every Sunday at 3:30 p.m.
Silver Cross Chapel
Located in the Hospital Lobby
30-minute non-denominational services lead by clergy from area churches.
All patients, family, visitors, and staff are welcome.